Who should not take EVOTAZ?
Not an actual patient
Before starting treatment with EVOTAZ, talk with your healthcare provider.
Do not take EVOTAZ if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in EVOTAZ.
Do not take EVOTAZ if you are taking any of the following medicines. EVOTAZ may cause serious life-threatening side effects or death when used with these medicines:
The following medicines and herbals may cause serious, life-threatening side effects if taken with EVOTAZ:
- colchicine if you have liver or kidney problems
- dronedarone hydrochloride
- drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol
- elbasvir and grazoprevir
- ergot-containing medicines:
- glecaprevir and pibrentasvir
- midazolam when taken by mouth for sedation
- sildenafil, when used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum), or a product that contains St. John’s wort